Careers at Voices
Case Advocacy Supervisor
Voices for Children is growing and seeking an experienced and accomplished professional to supervise and support CASA volunteers in the delivery of high-quality advocacy to abused and neglected children.
Supervise CASA volunteers in the delivery of high quality advocacy to abused and neglected children under the jurisdiction of the Family Court of St. Louis County. Oversee case advocacy provided by volunteers and advocates for children directly when needed to ensure outcomes for kids.
Main job duties:
- CASA Case Advocacy
- Volunteer recruitment, screening and training for both prospective and active volunteers
- CASA volunteer supervision
- Collection of program data and documentation in a timely manner
- Support and attend Voices for Children events
- Other duties as assigned
Minimum job requirements:
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience in social work, psychology or related field.
- Must have a valid driver’s license, car and valid insurance
- 3-5 years’ social work or social service experience
- 3-5 years’ experience working with underserved families
- 3-5 years supervising volunteers
Other qualifications, job skills and competencies:
- Knowledge and understanding of issues and dynamics within families in crisis relating to child abuse and neglect
- Competency in Microsoft Office
- Strong organizational skills and attention to details
- Must possess effective interpersonal, verbal and written communication skills.
- Effective presentation and training skills
If interested in applying, respond with your resume to Antoinette Barnes at firstname.lastname@example.org.